Experience the comprehensive service of our Customs Agency with the possibility of depositing your goods at the customs warehouse or bonded warehouse in Przemyśl.
Our customs agency is located in Przemyśl at 26 Ofiar Katynia Street, directly next to the Customs Branch in Przemyśl.
Our customs agency offers:
- preparation of customs declarations and customs clearance in all procedures (import, export, transit), including fiscal clearance,
- advisory services and verification of documents,
- preparation and handling of documentation: DSK – temporary storage, T1 transit declaration, TIR carnets, ATA, CMR waybills,
- preparing and handling declarations: AKC-U,
- representing the client before customs authorities,
- customs handling of goods in transit under customs supervision,
- calculation of import and export duties,
- advice on clearance of resettlement property and passenger cars (from outside the EU).
Acting as a professional customs agency, we will help you efficiently and professionally arrange all the necessary formalities related to export and import of goods coming from countries outside the European Union. We specialise primarily in:
- the organisation of customs clearance,
- customs advisory services,
- checking the correctness of documentation.
checking the correctness of documentation.
We comprehensively represent the interests of our clients, provide the use of temporary storage and customs warehousing and ensure that all documents are delivered on time to the relevant institutions.
Customs warehousing is intended to facilitate the acquisition of goods from outside the European Economic Area for further export or preparation for release into market.
Our customs warehouse operates on the basis of a permit issued by the Head of the Podkarpackie Customs and Fiscal Office in Przemyśl no. PLCW408000210001. . It is located in Przemyśl at Jasińskiego Street 58 , 11 km from the road border crossing in Medyka and 40 km from the road border crossing in Korczowa.
A customs warehouse is a separate location within the European Union, approved and controlled by customs and fiscal authorities, used for the storage of goods. These may be the so-called non-Community goods, i.e. goods imported from outside the European Union, which for the duration of their storage are not subject to import duties or to the so-called trade policy measures – tariff, paratariff or non-tariff. These include various duties, levies, import taxes, restrictions (foreign exchange, quantitative), concessions, licenses, and technical standards and requirements.
Above all, it allows trade with partners from outside the European Union without incurring EU customs and tax costs. If, for example, an entrepreneur imports goods from China and then wants to export them to Ukraine, he would have to pay a lot of customs duties when bringing them into his own warehouse. If, however, he imports the goods into a customs warehouse, he will only pay the duty in the destination country. In addition, the customs warehouse can perform various operations on the imported goods, such as packaging, labelling or packing, i.e. perform the so-called customary operations.
As long as the goods remain in the warehouse, you do not have to pay customs, VAT or excise duty. You can use this time, for example, to obtain the CE mark, and thus carry out the procedures necessary for the release of goods into the market within the EU, or prepare the goods for shipment to e.g. Ukraine.
Goods may be stored in a customs warehouse indefinitely.
As part of the customs warehouse, we offer a large area warehouse equipped with:
- unloading ramp
- fork lift trucks with capacities of 3,5 t and 5 t
- crane for unloading oversized goods.
Customs handling of the warehouse is provided by our customs agency, and as part of our comprehensive activities we offer transport services.
Temporary storage warehouse
To make it easier for you to import and export goods, you can use a service such as temporary storage.
Our temporary storage warehouse operates on the basis of a permit issued by the Head of the Podkarpacki Urząd Celno-Skarbowy in Przemyśl no. PLTST408000210002. It is located in Przemyśl at 58 Jasińskiego Street, 11 km from the road border crossing in Medyka and 40 km from the road border crossing in Korczowa.
A temporary storage facility is nothing more than a place approved by the customs authority and under customs supervision, where shipments are waiting to be assigned the appropriate customs procedure. Properly managed, it allows goods to be safely stored and cleared through customs as quickly as possible so that they can be dispatched to or collected by customers. In temporary storage, it is possible to perform activities around them aimed at releasing them for market – completing documentation, performing necessary examinations e.g. of Trade Inspection or Sanitary Inspectorate. However, the goods may not be altered in terms of packaging or technical characteristics. Therefore, repackaging or confectioning is not allowed – such activities can only be performed in a customs warehouse, which we also service.
The function of our temporary storage warehouse is to store goods ready for clearance. The required formalities and documentation can be completed before clearance takes place. By using the temporary storage facility you can extend your time for clearance, examination and payment of taxes at customs.
Customs warehouses are aimed at companies that import and export goods subject to customs procedures. Whether you are a small, medium or large company. Anyone can store goods in a temporary storage facility for up to 90 days and thus postpone customs clearance.
For temporary storage, we offer a large area warehouse which is equipped with:
- mobile unloading ramp,
- forklifts with capacities of 3.5t and 5t,
- crane for unloading oversize goods
Customs handling of the warehouse is provided by our customs agency and as part of our comprehensive activities we offer transport services.
Transport and forwarding
Our transport and forwarding services include:
- Our transport and forwarding services include:
- transported by our own fleet with a capacity of up to 33 europallets and a total weight of no more than 25 tonnes in domestic and international (EU/AU) traffic,
- tracking of transported goods,
- transport of sea containers to/from ports in Poland and the EU,
- oversize transport,
- express delivery.
Warehousing - transhipment
As part of our warehousing activities we offer:
- As part of our warehousing activities we offer:
- transhipment of goods from vehicle to vehicle,
- Unloading/loading of goods on pallets using fork lift trucks with a load capacity of up to 5t,
- manual unloading/loading,
- informing about the quality and quantity of the goods entrusted to us,
- palletising goods,
- unloading/loading of oversize goods with the aid of a crane.